Lady Gaga has a lot of quirks and one of them includes mannequins with pink fluffy pubic hair.
Celebuzz has obtained copies of Gaga’s tour rider, and while a lot of it sounds pretty standard, some of it is an even better read than Gaga’s b*tch rant, um testimony against her former personal assistant.
During her Monster Ball tour, Gaga asked for various lavender scented and colored items, such as fluffy towels, soaps, bodywash, candles, wash clothes, and flowers, bottles of Jameson, 24-hour access to the hotel’s gym room, though she also asked for exercise machines in the living room of her suite, bran flakes, Activia, preferably vanilla flavored, and a “mannequin [sic] with puffy pink public [sic] hair…”
Yes it says, public, but since public hair makes no sense whatsoever, we have to imagine this meant she wanted a plastic doll with a pink bush, for reasons we’d rather have no idea about.
She also wanted extra-long straws, we don’t want to know for what either, hummus, veggies, cokes, solid white tuna, a room draped in black and silver satins with posters of her favorite bands hanging on the walls, along with wardrobe racks accompanied by forty hangers on each rail, and multi-power strips placed next to every bed along with iPod docks (preferably Bose brand) attached to them. Gaga also wanted a multi-regional DVD player, but not to pay for it, and just in case the hotel wanted to provided her with free gifts, the following would do just fine; “a fresh fruit plate, bottled water (still, not sparkling), and champagne.” How generous of her?
These are only some of the many, many, many items Gaga needs to make her happy. Here are a few more:
- Dunkin Donuts vanilla ground coffee
- Organic ginger lemon grass tea
- Chamomile tea
- Throat coat tea
- 40 bottles of room temperature and cold water
- 8 Coke Zeros
- 4 Essential Flavor Vitamin waters
- 8 Fuze Slenderize drinks
- 4 Gatorades
- Bag of natural/organic corn tortilla chips
- Vegetable tray with carrots, celery, peppers, broccoli and cauliflower with low-fat ranch dressing
- 1 bag of Tostito lime flavor tortilla chips
- 1 container of lemon or garlic hummus
- Peanut butter with flax seed that contained no more than 4 grams of sugar
- Sprouted Grain tortillas and guacamole readily available backstage during all performances
- Special K (with no berries or raisins)
And a partridge in a pear tree.
[Photo Credit: PR Photos]
TELL US- DO YOU FIND GAGA’S DEMANDS REASONABLE?